The Hunza Brushiski, ShinaWakhi and Urdu) is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. The Hunza is situated north/west of the Hunza River at an elevation of around 2800 metres to 8,700 ft The territory of Hunza is about 7,900 square kilometres (3,100 sq mi). Aliabad is the main town while Baltit is a popular tourist destination because of the spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains like Ultar Sar, Rakaposhi, Bojahagur Duanasir i Ghenta Peak,Hunza Peak, Passu Peak, Diran Peak and Bublimotin Ladyfinger Peak
- Why Homeopathic Treatment is Best for Allergic Asthma?
- Homeopathic Treatment For Skin Allerqies
- Homeopathy as 1St line of Treatment, Medicine of Future: Aura Homeopathy
- TOP Homeopathy Around The World? Scope of Homeopathy in US, UK, Europe and India
- Norton.com/setup-Norton Product Key-www.norton.com/setup